WOPIT #4 - The Amazing Pad-Man!
EDIT: n0mad wins! 2 points to n0mad, 1 point to chipper and Mango each.
WOPIT IV – The Amazing Pad-Man!
Date has been finalized for 07SEP12.
Official start time is 8PM Australian Eastern with whatever DST calibrations are in effect for that period of the year.
Warmup/pregame begins 1hr before
I will try and organize a nice little prize
Plenty of time to pick availability. Also I would like us to try to have a rotation of maps ready for the night.
Also, the point of a WOPIT night is to HAVE FUN! If you are not found to be doing so, your PC will be replaced with an Apple and your gaming life will become one extended fructose induced hallucination.
Please fill your details into this table, as well as the map choice table further below
|Team IPX||Attending Yes/No||7 September||14 September||Optional Date||Comment|
|Hashy-IPX||Yes||Yes||Yes||August 10 or 17 maybe?||Punchy FTW!|
|Fuzz||Yes||Yes||No||Available most Fri’s from 9pm onwards unless Parra’s playing||Woo WOPIT|
|Robag||Y||Y||N||-||after 8pm good for me|
|n0mad||Yes||Yes||Yes||Any Friday is Generally G000d||Bring IT|
|ltmon||Yes||Yes||Yes||Meh||Just give me plenty of warning, and I’ll keep the date free|
Map choice table & game rules
Welcome to the map choice table.
Works like this:
- You vote for the map in order of preference to be played
- 4 choice maps will be selected.
- The choice maps will be point awarding
- Whoever has the most points wins!
- 4 maps means 4 points up for grabs. In the event of 2 players having 2 points, a 5th point awarding map will be played between the two players. If 4 players have 1 point each, the 4 players will duke it out in the 5th round.
- There will be at least one cool-down map between each point awarding map.There will be only 1 cool-down map between rounds 4 & 5
- When I see your map choices, I will lock them in!
- In the event somebody scores 3 points, they win, but everybody else must punchy swarm them for the final map. Winner has choice of weapons AND gravity!
- Choose wisely
|Team IPX||1st Map||2nd Map||3rd Map||4th Map||Comment|
|Hashy-IPX||Airplane||Diner||Anteroom||None||Oh no I don’t like Anteroom!!;P|
|Ltmon||The one with the thing on the other thing||The other one with… you know the one… the good one — there’s lots of blue stuff in it||The one where I died that time, but didn’t die because I got stuck and couldn’t get out||Oh, and whatever that one was where Hashy kept being killed by my turrets. It has a table in it.|