L4D 2 - C0ming s00n

n0mad's picture

Official Release Date: November 17 2009

Left 4 Dead 2 GameSpot Hands-On Preview

IGN Ingame Vid

I l00k f0rward t0 starting a p0ll sh0rtly 0n what we all think it will sell 4 as yep $99.00 is way 2 high………

n0mad

Comments

Microman's picture

Counter Strike..?

This looks a lot like a counter strike type game, is L4D1 like this?

If this is a good demo of the game, then I’m not particularly interested, and $99 would be a severe rip off…

Actually no

what is being shown are the new weapons. the main fundamental difference is it is co-operative play, and when playing versus matches, you can play the infected. Now there are 6 different SI’s, the Hunter, Smoker, Witch, Tank, Boomer, and now the Charger. From the damage being done it looks like an easy or normal server. Most of us know what its like on expert. The second and third main differences are that the melee weapons have been overhauled, and are now a selectable weapon in and of themselves, and there are very different ranged weapons.

Though I do agree its more like L4D1.5 and I am part of the L4D2 Boycott movement

willow's picture

oh oh pick me!

LOL

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Project issue numbers (ex. [#12345]) turn into links automatically.
  • You can use Textile markup to format text.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Insert Flickr images: [flickr-photo:id=230452326,size=s] or [flickr-photoset:id=72157594262419167,size=m].
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • You may use [view:name=display=args] tags to display views.
  • Avast! This website be taken over by pirates on September 19th. Yarr!

More information about formatting options

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a Norwegian and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.