Sorry

i am so sorry about leaving so early last night. you are all probably wondering where i went so here is the story……………

Last night about 2mins before i said sry i g2g GLHF i received a phone call……the person on the other end didnt sound very happy………..in a sad voice they said something that sounded like this:“Is this *******?” “Yes” “well this is ****** and i am sorry to inform you that sob your grandfather has passed away.”

As you can probably tell i was very sad at that moment so i left ETQW and went to have a cry…………… );

and that is my excuse.

Comments

Fuzz's picture

Condolences

Very sorry to hear about your grandfather Nestern. Condolences to you and your family in this tough time. No need to apologise for leaving a game in those situations obviously, but I’m sure the guys appreciate you going to the trouble of explaining it.

very nice of you

to tell us and dont worry about the game maybe next time.
sorry to hear about you grandfather and look to the rest of your family in this time of need.

Robag's picture

not a problem Nestern, no need to explain

Sorry to hear about the bad news

take all the time you need

we will be here when you get back

ta
Robag

Microman's picture

Reality is more important than the game.

Hey Mate,

I still remember when my granddad died, it was terrible. You do get over it though, there is light at the end of the seemingly endless tunnel. Your familty will help you get through it, and you will become your usual cheery self in time.

Some people may disagree with me, I know The_Griffo thinks gaming is more important :-P. At least that is what he told me awhile ago. I don’t share that opinion, and neither should you. If you have something you need to do instead of playing a scrim, then go ahead. We had the numbers to play our game just fine =)

MM

Sorry to hear about that

You only ever have one family, and when a member dies, if you feel obligated to be sorrowful, there is never a problem mate.

Take as much time as you need and remember we will be here when you get back :)

n0mad's picture

Take Ya Time

Sorry 2 Hear the bad newz Nestern……

Condolences to y0ur family and we will cya 0nline in time…..

n0mad

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Project issue numbers (ex. [#12345]) turn into links automatically.
  • You can use Textile markup to format text.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Insert Flickr images: [flickr-photo:id=230452326,size=s] or [flickr-photoset:id=72157594262419167,size=m].
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • You may use [view:name=display=args] tags to display views.
  • Avast! This website be taken over by pirates on September 19th. Yarr!

More information about formatting options

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a Norwegian and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.