Fuzz Officially An Analrapist!!!!

Due to his extreme passion towards Therapeutic Analysis Fuzz – IPX, Excelling in his class of 213 Students recently acquired his 3 year diploma and is hereby titled “Analrapist”, On behalf of all of IPX fuzz, I congratulate you!

Certificate for Fuzz himself to print/save: https://www.facebook.com/ajax/messaging/attachment.php?attach_id=e2bb079...

Comments

Fuzz's picture

thanks

it was a long hard road, but I finally got there – combining my skills as an Analyst and a Therapist, to become the worlds first Analrapist.

It does have it’s drawbacks though. I got pulled over by a female cop for speeding last night. Tried to get out of the ticket by offering her my services for free. Got Arrested. Spent the night in jail. Unfortunately this has slowed the Development of my craft.

BTW… Mango/Akenn – you gotta work a little on your execution. Link doesn’t work, which kind of kills it.

Sha8doW's picture

Analtention to detail

Id like to analise someones analyzing therapist!

Broken link fAil!

Fuzz does his raypin during NBA2K13

No Shad...

Shad, I purposely did that so he can print it and frame it :D

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Project issue numbers (ex. [#12345]) turn into links automatically.
  • You can use Textile markup to format text.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Insert Flickr images: [flickr-photo:id=230452326,size=s] or [flickr-photoset:id=72157594262419167,size=m].
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • You may use [view:name=display=args] tags to display views.
  • Avast! This website be taken over by pirates on September 19th. Yarr!

More information about formatting options

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a Norwegian and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.