Considering we have set a date (14th Oct), i suppose we need to start informing people.
And one of us better contact Bob and book the rink…
Get the list going and sheet
The IPX Safe currently holds $100.00 of IPX funds
Has anyone had any updates on the new Team IPX Home Stadium!?
unless we find out soon were pushing it to play on the 14th!
But I seriously doubt we’d be able to play by the 14th. Well, I guess there is a little update: I traveled past the Skatel a couple of days ago, they had a sign out saying they were moving to Russel St. Anyway, I can’t really focus on the hockey match at the moment, got more places to look at.
Let’s just wait til we hear from Bob the opening day and we’ll pick the Sunday after that.
Um… any news about Skatel 2?
Nothing via email
Has anyone heard from Bob?
nothing from me
More information about formatting options